September 19, 2013

Baby Number Two, Here We Go!!

So apparently, baby is healthy and I'm about 2 1/2 months pregnant. Due date is March 29th, but the baby looks bigger, so the doctor thinks the due date might be earlier. 
He also found three fibroid or growths in my uterus, two of which he's not concerned about. But one is sort of growing out of the uterus and inside (the cavity?) where the baby is growing. He said IF the placenta grows on top or over the fibroid then I could have a problem. 
Please keep this pregnancy in your prayers, and if you know anything about this sort thing or have advise for me, please let me know!  
For now, the doctor says everything is fine. I guess we just have to wait and see where the placenta grows.

Next check up is a week from now, so I'll ask then if there's anything I could/should do. 



Oh, and yes...I'll probably post on my blog every so often as I've got to keep a bit of a record of my pregnancy. :) 


3 comments:

  1. Gees sounds scary, but I am sure you will be fine! Good luck! Will keep you guys in my thoughts! Tell Josh to call me sometime if he still has my number, been a while since I heard from you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! You're still living in Tokyo? Josh goes and works there sometime. Maybe he could even meet up with you if he ends work earlier. :)

      Delete
    2. That would be nice, i am always busy with the babies though :-(

      Delete